Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder   3.29.12 Empty
PostSubject: WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12   WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder   3.29.12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 am

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ Nice artwork Tohr!

Tohrment
@WithoutSunlight Thank you Cher....getting my southern Louisiana Cajun on with that pet name... You like?

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ *laughing* I do like. Its what all my friends call me! (RT Thank you Cher getting my southern Louisiana Cajun on with that pet name)

Tohrment
@WithoutSunlight It was either that or Le Petite Femme. But, Cher is much easier to spell. [places a kiss on your wrist]

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight -growls at Tohr - back off brother...get your own book and suddenly you're Casa-fucking-nova...

Withoutsunlight
@Tohrment_ *Smiling* I'm up 15 minutes and already kissed by a Warrior, it's going to be a Good Day!

Tohrment
[chuckles as I pet @Murhder on the head] Don't worry, Brother, you will be Casanova someday. @WithoutSunlight

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight -grumbles as he snags Sunny away from the brother –

Tohrment
And for the record...@Murhder the kiss was purely platonic. Respect for a worthy female. I know where the line is drawn. @WithoutSunlight

Murhder
@Tohrment_ @WithoutSunlight oh and now you're freaking Webster ....big words...pffft

Tohrment
@Murhder [nods in respect to my brother as I step away from the female] @WithoutSunlight

Withoutsunlight
@Murhder @Tohrment_ *laughing* Told you..good day! Morning @Murhder
(RT -grumbles as he snags Sunny away from the brother –)

Murhder
-nuzzles @WithoutSunlight possessively - morning @Tohrment_

Tohrment
[leans against the door jam, arms crossed over my chest, smiling at the growling @Murhder and his female @WithoutSunlight]

Withoutsunlight
#FIndSomeoneWho - Will growl at their Brother for a simple kiss on the wrist *grinning*
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

WithoutSunlight Tohr and Murhder 3.29.12
Page 1 of 1