Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr and Darius 2.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tohr and Darius  2.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr and Darius 2.24.12   Tohr and Darius  2.24.12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm

Tohrment
[shaking my head] People come and go so quickly here. [dematting outside Darius' door, rapping] Yo, D, you in there?

Darius
{Setting aside the book I'd been reading, I bark out..] Yeah.. c'mon in!

Tohrment
[opening the door, nodding to my brother on the way in] Hey, Darius... good eve.

Darius
{Nodding as I stand, large palms smoothing my slacks} Good eve, mine Brother. {Tilting my head, eyes fixing on yours} What's troubling you, Tohr?

Tohrment
[leaning against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest] I think we have a problem with Phury

Darius
{Scowling, I rest my arm across the back of the antique chair, my demeanor becoming serious as a heart attack in an instant} Define 'problem'. You mean other than the red smoke that's kept him off rotation?

Tohrment
I took, Phury with me as planned, to keep an eye on him... when we stumbled upon Z hunting. [scraping a hand over my head] shit went down. Some real bad shit between the twins, true? Phury wigged and I haven't been able to find him since. Bed's not been slept in, search all his haunts, no luck. Canvassed the streets with negative results.

Darius
{Ocean blue eyes narrowing as my brow falls low, I run my finger over my upper lip} First Zsadist is missing, now Phury? {Shaking my head slowly, mind already racing as I work over the situation} Keep me updated, yeah? We'll get on this as soon as the others return. {tapping my fingers rhythmically against the chair} Get with V, see if he can help track down any leads.

Tohrment
[reaching up, I scratch an eyebrow] I know it may be a little premature, but with his history, I thought it best you knew. I'll get with Vishous when he makes it back to the Mansion and we'll sort this shit out. [I turn to leave and look back] We'll bring our brother home, Darius. Worry not. #BBDB
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Tohr and Darius 2.24.12
Page 1 of 1