Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice, Sunny, Murhder and Phearsom 4.7.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Alice, Sunny, Murhder and Phearsom  4.7.12 Empty
PostSubject: Alice, Sunny, Murhder and Phearsom 4.7.12   Alice, Sunny, Murhder and Phearsom  4.7.12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

Alice
-sets a bowl of plump strawberries, cut melon and grapes on my front porch for Phearsom, missing my wee friend-

Sunny
*wondering if I can beat Phearsom to that yummy sounding bowl*

Murhder_
-absconds with the bowl-

Alice
-oblivious to the thievery-

Sunny
damn Vampire demat abilities! Hey Alice! We (I) need more goodies!!!!!

Murhder_
-bare feet propped up on the coffee table watching Carson and eating a bowl of fruit-

Alice
peeks outside, frowning- I know I put a treat out there for Phearsom! -Prepares another, guarding it with a scare puppet-

Murhder_
-will NOT approach the scare puppett-

Sunny
*not afraid of puppet. Swaps Phearsom’s bowl of fruit with a bowl of alfalfa. Runs*

Alice
-hears the sound of footsteps hightailing it away down my porch, peers outside to see alfalfa on my front porch- What the...? -decides I haven't had enough absinthe yet.. heads inside to pour out a generous amount and plops down thoroughly confused-

Murhder_
PUPPETS ARE NOT PEOPLE

Sunny
*props slippered feet on the coffee table next to Murhder watching Carson and eating my OWN bowl of fruit*

Murhder_
-eyeballs her bowl of fruit- where did you get dat?

Sunny
*Can't resist, throws a fat grape at Murhder*

Murhder_
-snaps it in his fangs-

Phearsom
*Finds the carrots and melon balls that @Coffingurl left, gobbles them up. Bleats a thank you! Speeds down the hill, across a stream and up to Alice 's front steps. Sees the bowl of alfalfa, eats it quickly. Spies a strawberry nearby on the ground. Smells the bowl, realizing it once held strawberries. Suspects the Albino Goat Gang...then sees giant size boot prints in the dirt. Feels eyeballs behind me. Turns to see a scare puppet, grabs it with teeth...shakes violently. Sits on it wondering which giant ate my strawberries*

Murhder
(LMFAO)

Phearsom
*Grabs the scare puppet and streaks back through the woods and into the mansion. Runs down the hall, peeks around the common room door. Sees Murhder sitting up but asleep on the couch, empty bowl beside him. Tiptoes in, sticks nose into bowl. [strawberries!] Hops up onto the couch, dragging the scare puppet with me. Leaves it standing up next to Murhder, eats the last strawberry, hops down and races off*

Murhder_
-will wake up tonight and beat himself to death trying to get away from the scare puppet-

Phearsom
*wiggles ears. Darts into the kitchen, wonders if scare puppet will eat Murhder, decides to return later and save the kitty giant. Pries open the fridge, noses around inside. Finds a large bag of freshly made sausage balls...holds in teeth, scampers out goattie door.

Races back through the forest to the trough, hops in to make sure Elliot and my boot sole are still there. Knows the infamous Albino Goat Gang are out trying to assassinate the Easter Bunny. Knows Phearsom must stop them! Peers over edge of trough keeping watch* #BBDB
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Alice, Sunny, Murhder and Phearsom 4.7.12
Page 1 of 1