Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murhder Vishous Rhage 2.21.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Murhder Vishous Rhage   2.21.12 Empty
PostSubject: Murhder Vishous Rhage 2.21.12   Murhder Vishous Rhage   2.21.12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Murhder
Vishous is good at kiss-assing.

Vishous
[smirks] Yeah, I'm a real fucking charmer.

Murhder
You may be a fucking charmer...but regular charmer...not so much

Vishous
[chuckles] Someone's had his fucking caffeine today. Don't need charm when you wield a whip, true.

Murhder
You are talking finesse with a whip?

Vishous
[cocks a brow] No whips for you, Brother. No. fucking. Way. Finesse with the females, feel me?

Murhder
American females are different than the old country yes…you should show me.

Vishous
[lips curling into a sardonic smirk] Yeah, I'll do that.. [chuckles] Best cling to Rhage for lessons, true.

Murhder
I don't want lessons from Rhage ...he fucks random...in public...in a car...bathroom...I take more time.

Vishous
[shaking my head, I stand to stretch long, leather clad legs] Just sayin', Rhage has a way with the females. Finesse.

Rhage
Might be random places, Murhder. but definitely not random females. Even I got standards

Murhder
-looks at him with serious sunset colored eyes- I just need to know how tight is too tight brother...fuck finesse

Vishous
[loud cracks ricochet around the room as I crank my neck to each side, heading out for first meal] I'm out, behave yourself Murhder

Murhder
-smirks at Rhage - I've had some of your females brothers...your standards are...lacking.

WithoutSunlight
Murhder, when they start to change color...it's usually a HINT it's too tight.....

Rhage
sloppy seconds?

Murhder
-laughs dryly- clean up

Vishous
[hears that, barking a loud laugh from the dining room]

Rhage
*grins* that's the females problem, dig?

Murhder
-smirk- I've no problem finishing them..

Rhage
I'll leave you to it then *spins on my heel, waving cheerily over my shoulder*

Murhder
-smirks watching the brother leave- paces in anticipation, needing to fight, needing to fuck, needing to feed. Where was Tohr with the promised females?-

Wrath
[Growls across TL watching the antics of Murhder ] females down, brother. you got biz to see to.

Murhder
-growls and releases the female, licking chocolate from his fangs- yes brother

Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Murhder Vishous Rhage 2.21.12
Page 1 of 1