Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tohr and Rhage  8.4.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12   Tohr and Rhage  8.4.12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Tohrment
*Walks through the door and tosses the keys to the bike on the counter.* Man, I'm dog tired. *Drags my sorry ass down my office to read the reports on today's training and smile.* The girl nutted Z. Good. S'bout time someone showed Zsadist he has chinks in his armor. 'note to self' Congratulate Katana_Hanzo on a job well done. *grins* It seems our lethario Vhayne has a soft spot for the Jiang Shi.

*flips through the sheets Phury sent me* Hmm. Nothing on the enigma. 'note to self' Find out why the fuck Darius' mystery man was a no show.

*I push away the files and pinch the brim of my nose* shit I'm tired. Feels like I have been away for a century.

*I lean back in my chair and kick my feet up on the desk. I clasp my hands on my stomach and fall asleep with the light on.* #BDBB

Rhage
-I walk past Tohrment's office and hear him sawing logs the size of redwoods. So...I flip off his light and head to the gym.-

Good to have you home Tohrment -I whisper as I close his door.- #BBDB
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12
Page 1 of 1