Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr and Alice 4.17.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tohr and Alice  4.17.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr and Alice 4.17.12   Tohr and Alice  4.17.12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Tohrment
What are you doing to me?

Alice
-eyes pop wide, a pale hand flutters near my throat- Um... the same thing I'd done before.. and would do again in a heartbeat?

Tohrment
[reclines in my chair, phone to ear] Really? Do tell. [kicks my feet on the desk, crosses at the ankles winks as I raise a long neck in a toast]

Alice
-clearing my throat gently, I laugh and click my thumbnail over a fang.. whispering- I'm hungry, Tohr..

Tohrment
Be right over. [slams the phone in it's cradle and demats to her front door, pushing the doorbell]

Alice
-scrambles off my chair, runs to the door, throwing it open wide as small hands grip the front of your shirt and pull you inside-

Tohrment
[places my hands on your hips to keep my balance and laugh as I'm dragged inside] You're a strong one aren't you?

Alice
-nods slowly, a wicked grin curving my lips- I could be stronger, you know... -my eyes move slowly from your chest to your face, lowering my voice to a breathy whisper- With you inside of me...

Tohrment
[pulling you in close, I lock my fingers together, smiling down at you] I'm sure something can be arranged.

Alice
-peering up, my eyes dilating as I fix my gaze on the thick, pulsing vein at your throat.. I rest my palms against your chest and rake my fingernails lightly down the material- Oh, I'm quite certain I'm in good hands.

Tohrment
[I tunnel my large hand in your curls as I tilt my head to the side exposing skin. I pull you in and close my eyes.] Do it!

Alice
-springing upward, my legs wrap around your torso as my fingers grip your shoulders tightly.. without hesitation, I rear back against your grip in my hair, striking hard and fast. Moaning the instant your powerful blood touches my tongue, I squeeze my thighs tightly and form a seal over the punctures.. drawing deep from your pulse with long pulls.-

Tohrment
[the force of her strike propels me back as I shout out when her fangs delve deep. Her legs around my waist, I capture her ass in my palm as I plant us on her chaise lounge, landing on a thud, I croak out] So fucking good.

Alice
-Writhing, groaning with the fire that fills my mouth, molten bliss flowing down my throat to empower me from head to toe. I plant my knees at either side of your hips, undulating against you as my biology takes hold.. I release my lips for a moment, my hand reaching to cup the nape of your neck.. urging you to my bared shoulder, hissing out..- Drink.. take from me.

Tohrment
[I reach my hands up and pull down the sleeves of her dress, exposing her milky white skin, I lean in and tongue her .
Cleavage up to her neck, moaning at the taste of her skin.] I accept your most gracious gift. [my fangs shoot out fast long and hard as I open my mouth wide, fitting the tips over blue vein, her blood like an addiction, I strike, slapping both palms down hard on the globes of her ass. Her blood flowing down my throat, I can't force back the low growl.

Alice
-shudders violently, my back arching into you, your blood wet and gleaming on my lips as I release a purring moan. My fingers sink into your hair, my fists tightening to hold you in place.. the jolt of pain quickly succumbing to the sheer pleasure that goes hand in hand with feeding. I lay my tongue over the small punctures I'd created, sealing the wound and lapping away the twin trickles that had escaped before scraping my fangs over your jawline, pleading..- Please.. please...

Tohrment
[panting from the feeding, her blood like liquid fire] What do you need of me. Just say the words and I am yours.

Alice
-growling on a whimper, I clench your hips with my thighs quickly, my tongue snaking over the shell of your ear- Please..
I need you, Tohr. I need you in me.. fuck! -groaning as I shiver with each brush my body makes against yours- Now.. NOW!

Tohrment
Mmm, right answer. [I rip off her sad excuse for panties as her nimble finger make easy work of my belt and zipper. Raising my hips, so she could shove my leathers to my ankles, I pull the strings on her corset, revealing to my eyes perfectly formed, pink nippled breasts. I tuck her in so she is straddling my hips, I flick a nipple with tongue.] Ride me.

Alice
-dipping my head to nip at your chin, I uncurl my spine and tilt my hips... one palm on your chest, the other against the curving rose wood of the chaise as I position myself perfectly, speckled eyes sharp and widening when I impale myself on your length. Sliding down until you're fully sheathed within me, I still myself with a whimper.. giving my body time to stretch to accommodate your thick girth... mumbling incoherently.

Tohrment
[slipping a nipple in my mouth and I roll the other one between my thumb and forefinger.] You fit me like a glove, Alice.
[its hard to tell who is more lost to the pleasure, her or me as she rides and I pump, her undulations driving me insane. I lift my hands to her throat, squeezing slightly as she gasps out and rides faster] Give it to me, Alice. I want it all.

Alice
-Riding each powerful thrust of the warrior beneath me, my body reacts with undiluted lust as you wrap your hands around my throat. Holding control over my body and my breath prove to be a potent cocktail that sends me flying over the edge. Crying out, I lean back.. gripping your thighs tightly, my fingers digging into the taut muscles as I bounce over you in a brutal rhythm. Squeezing your length, milking you with vice-like spasms, my eyes shift to where we are joined. The sight bringing another round of ecstasy rushing throughout me. Lips parted, my tongue sliding over pulsing fangs, I writhe wildly, thrashing against the wave after wave that consume me from the inside out.-

Tohrment
[I pull her to me on a savage kiss, feeling our mixed bloods in my mouth as I fall over the edge, groaning in her mouth as I come in waves, my hips shoving up for one more bid for possession. Spent, I pull her head to me and tuck it it into my neck as we sit there in comfortable silence, my large hands stroking her back] That was nice. Real nice.

Alice
-I press a kiss to your throat, my humming vibrating across your skin, panting as I twitch with the residual tremors.- Mm hmm. As always, warrior. Thank you.. for your blood, and your.. gift. -smiles wide, biting lightly at your flesh to draw it back, letting it slip through my teeth the second I hear you release a hiss. Soothed by your hands, I take a moment to revel in the warmth that's carried over my back. Withdrawing from your embrace, I lift myself from you.. groaning quietly at the loss.. I slide my leg over your thighs, landing on my knees next to the chaise.. my fingers tugging at the waist of your leathers in an effort to assist you in dressing.-

Tohrment
[I allow her to dress me as I smile at her, unabashed, naked, and lovely.] Perhaps one of these days, I might actually get to see what your bedroom looks like, yes? [I raise my hips slightly as she draws my leather up, tucking my penis away. Her delicate hands on me, making me lengthen again. I reach down and zip my leathers before I get carried away again. Standing to my full height, I cup her neck as I take one last kiss of her succulent lips] I thank you for your offering.
It will keep me strong for the battles ahead. [I leave her looking at me with glazed eyes. I head to the door and spy by the door, a sock puppet hanging from the halltree. Where it's eye should be, I see my cufflink twinkling in the soft glow of the gas light. Smiling softly, I look over my shoulder to the raging beauty standing there, I nod to her and I place my hand over my heart and bow slightly to her. I exit her door and spread my molecules to the wind.

Alice
-gathering my discarded garments, I float around the empty bar in a daze of sexual release. I step into my skirt, tugging it up over the flare of my hips before dropping onto the chaise, my corset in my hands.. deft fingers working to untangle and adjust the laces, humming zydeco with a satisfied smile on my lips.-
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Tohr and Alice 4.17.12
Page 1 of 1