Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury  6.11.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12   Vishous, Tohrment and Phury  6.11.12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Vishous
-grumbles- Thinkin' that training center can't open too fucking soon, true?

Tohrment
I'm with you on that one. The candidates are set to arrive soon. [cracks knucles]

Vishous
-nodding slowly, I straighten and pace past you- Wouldn't be a bad idea to get Vhayne out in the field, asa-fucking-p.

Tohrment
I agree. I feel we may have to hold Vhayne back [grins] It's all in the genetic code.

Vishous
-nods, my brow falling low- True that, Brother. Father and son on patrol. That'll be a fucking sight.

Tohrment
This Vhenom is still a mystery to me though. Never heard of him and Darius isn't talking.

Vishous
With Vhayne and Darius patrolling together, the rest of us should just retire [flicks a fang]
-halting my pacing, meeting you diamond eye to navy iris- You say you don't know shit about Vhayne? -frowning- Where the fuck is he coming here from? How's he finding his way to us?

Tohrment
When Daruis gave me Vhenom's name, he said point blank. No questions. It wasn't a request. Haven't a fucking clue who he is.

Vishous
-shaking my head, I grind the butt out against my palm and tuck it behind my ear- Yeah? fuck. I don't like it. -shrugs- I guess D's stepping up the whole king-of-the-castle bullshit, yeah? -smirks- Anyone tell Wrath that news yet?

Tohrment
[tugging my lower lip with a fang] You and me both. All I got is a name. No bio, not even a fucking picture. fuck if I know. Wrath is having PMS. No way I'm telling him.

Vishous
-cocks a brow as I tuck my thumbs into the pockets of my leathers, wondering how soon is too soon to get under Wrath's skin.- Toss the fucker some chocolate and a bottle of Tylenol.

Tohrment
[raises palms up and out] Hey...it's your funeral. Don't say I didn't warn you. Wrath has a burr up his ass for sure.

Phury
Nice video Brother... you've got talent, who knew? RT tmblr.co/ZCkkkvNBGa8X

Tohrment
[puts a finger to my lips] Shhh, don't tell. Will seriously ruin my cred.

Vishous
-turns on my heel, brows raised high- Well fuck me sideways, it's the celibate! -grinning wide- shrugs one shoulder- When the fuck doesn't he, Tohr? Feel me?

Torhment
[coughs on my beer at the Celibate mention and wheezes out] Went down the wrong hole.

Vishous
-barks out an immediate retort- That's what she said...

Tohrment
[wheezes out more] Stop. You're killing me here. [pounds a fist to my chest and coughs]

Vishous
-notes the twin has gone silent, flashes a wide, fanged grin to Phury- Lookin' almost back to normal, Brother...Chosen blood suits you. -parking my ass in a chair next to Tohr, I stretch out long, leather clad legs and lean back-

Tohrment
[looking down at my clasped fingers and whispering softly] Agreed. Pure blood works magic.

Vishous
-turning crystalline eyes toward the foyer, I toss over the unspoken vision that's plagued me, losing myself in erratic thought- #BBDB
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12
Page 1 of 1