Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Password Required to Log In
Beginnings_BDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings_BDB

DRAMA FREE SITE!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohrment 3.7.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tohrment  3.7.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohrment 3.7.12   Tohrment  3.7.12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Tohrment
The night has been long and still no luck in my search for Phury. Where worry was before, a small ball of fear pools in my stomach. The only highlight of my night was stopping into the new all night coffee shop on Elm. #DelightsAfterDark. The coffee is great and welcome. The owner, a civilian female, is a tiny thing, with beautiful red curls and she has caught my eye. Perhaps soon I will ask her her name.

Grinning to myself as I kick off my shitkickers... she smelled of espresso which was nice. Stripping, I head to my shower Bracing my hands on the shower stall, I dip my head under the hot jets of the showerhead, easing the tension my from neck. Soaping up the ripped cords of my abdomen, I think of the gentle smile of the female that mixed my coffee and head my hand south.

Fisting my shaft, her soft voice echoes in my ears as I start a steady rhythm. I imagine her graceful hands on me instead of mine. She is the epitome of all that is grace and beauty....as I grind my molars together in my release, I am resolved to find out her name.

Satisfied for the moment, I dry off, tossing the wet towel down the laundry shoot. As I lay on my bed, hand clasped behind my head, I drift off to sleep, and dream of long red curls, Shinning green eyes, a brilliant smile and tiny fangs. #BBDB
Back to top Go down
https://beginnings-bdb.forumotion.com

Tohrment 3.7.12
Page 1 of 1